- 1 Venison Roast or steaks (3-4lbs)
- Several large white onions
- Beef Broth 32oz
- Noodles – 1lb Package
- Salt and pepper to taste.
One of the best tasting and easiest recipes for venison roasts or leftover steaks.
Great warm out of the crock pot, but awesome all week long warmed up.
Total Time: 8 Hours
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 8 hours
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Level: VERY Easy
- Place frozen roast in crock pot with beef broth, sliced onions and salt and pepper.
- Cook overnight or 8 hours, until meat starts to fall apart
- Cook noodles to desired doneness
- Drain noodles
- Add meat to noodles and stir to break up meat.
- Optional: Add more beef broth for more “juiciness”