In this weeks episode we have a guest, Stephen Foster, who wears many hats and is involved in many outdoor related organizations.
Items Discussed and Steves affiliations:
We really enjoyed having Steve as a guest and he is a wealth of information. This was a fun and educational podcast and we look forward to having Steve back in the future to dive deeper into a lot of the subjects discussed.
Podcast from November 9th 2013.
- Prepping your deer for processing
- Village Market Deer Processing and Smoked Meats
- Montcalm County Commision on Aging Hunter’s Banquet and NLO presentation
- Hunter “community” and the quality of social life around hunting and the outdoors.
- Quality of wild venison as a food source
- Versatility of venison as a meat option
- NLO goal of bringing youth into hunting and the outdoors
- Brief introduction of recent hunt in Pike County Illinois at the Lawson farm.
Subscribe via Itunes
First edition of the weekly NLO podcast. Introductions, discussion of upcoming events. Land management, herd management, also some brief discussion of youth hunts and other hunting related legislation.